"An anti-Semite used to mean a man who hated Jews. Now it means a man who is hated by Jews"

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Jesus is a descendant of Shem. If you’re a Christian you can’t be anti-Semitic.
Christianity is a religion, Shemites are a blood line/family tree. So your statement is false. Christians can be of any race, And alot of Christians killed Semites in the past and still this day. Christians was selling semites during the transatlantic slave trade. And there are millions of Christians that are semite people.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Christianity is a religion, Shemites are a blood line/family tree. So your statement is false. Christians can be of any race, And alot of Christians kill Semites. Christians was selling semites during the transatlantic slave trade

Jesus is a descendant of Shem.

A Christian is a follower of Jesus.

If you hate semites, you hate Jesus.

If you follow Jesus you dont hate semites.

Candace Owens is black.

I don’t like Candace Owens.

I don’t dislike black people.

I dislike Candace Owens.

Disliking one does not equal disliking all. You got tricked the same way most people get tricked. You can still be of a bloodline and hate the bloodline and you can also be not of the bloodline but dislike a particular person or people and not hate the bloodline.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Candace Owens is black.

I dislike Candace Owens.

Disliking one does not equal disliking all. You got tricked the same way most people get tricked. You can still be of a bloodline and hate the bloodline and you can also be not of the bloodline but dislike a particular person or people and not hate the bloodline.
Jesus never existed and Khazars are not descendants of Shem because he never existed either.

They made up all of the stories to serve their business interests.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Candace Owens is black.

I dislike Candace Owens.

You gotta learn history

^^^
The Christian Church made laws to send Semites into slavery here to the Americas and other parts of the world and to kill others

Pope Nicholas V wrote the bull Romanus Pontifex as a follow-up to the Dum Diversas. It extended dominion over 'discovered' lands to the Catholic nations of Europe. Along with sanctifying the seizure of non-Christian lands, it encouraged the enslavement of native, non-Christian peoples in Africa and the New World.

So Christians have been killing Semites for hundreds of years now

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Of course, you got the dumbasses in the posts before me arguing over little shyt like “you don’t know what a Semite is” instead of realizing what the tweet was really saying.

:mjlol:

Basically, if someone who is Jewish doesnt like your opinion, they’ve felt the right to label a person antisemitic, or basically say they hate Jews because they don’t agree with people within the group.

I’d say it’s true