An 18-inch deep sea Pacific footballfish washed ashore in Southern California.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The males have evolved into “sexual parasites” and are much smaller in size. After fusing themselves to females, they lose all their internal organs – including their eyes – and are left with nothing but testes. Forever forged, the male provides sperm in exchange for nutrition.

Excuse me:hhh::picard:
Simps

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Those only stay at the bottom of the ocean... How the fukk did it get to the surface

Covid perhaps? Animals and sea life have been showing up in places they haven't been seen at in years due to the lack of people. Probably a stretch of the imagination, but maybe that thing's ecosystem was inadvertently thrown off throughout the course of this pandemic.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The males have evolved into “sexual parasites” and are much smaller in size. After fusing themselves to females, they lose all their internal organs – including their eyes – and are left with nothing but testes. Forever forged, the male provides sperm in exchange for nutrition.

go and make me a sandwich After I drain my balls in you.

Predator/alien Anglerfish brehs are HOH

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

Damn why the Bush my nikka? Also :scust: at that fish