Amsterdam - (John David Washington, Christian Bale, & Margo Robbie/ David O. Russell Movie/Trailer)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael B. Jordan Joins Margot Robbie in David O. Russell Drama (Exclusive)

Christian Bale is also set to star in the New Regency title.
Michael B. Jordan is the latest A-lister to join David O. Russell's new drama.

Jordan, who is coming off of starring in and producing Just Mercy, will join longtime Russell collaborator Christian Bale and Oscar nominee Margot Robbie in the drama from New Regency.

The project, which is set up under Regency's deal with Fox/Disney, will see Russell direct from his own script. Plot details are being kept under wraps on the movie, which will be Russell's return to the director's seat for the first time since 2015's Joy, starring Jennifer Lawrence.

An April start of production is being planned. Russell is producing with Matthew Budman.

Jordan, who worked with helmer Destin Daniel Cretton on Mercy, will film the yet-to-be-titled Russell movie before heading into production on a feature that has another industry veteran behind the camera. Denzel Washington will direct Jordan in Sony drama A Journal for Jordan, which is slated to shoot later this year. Jordan is also producing the latter via his Outlier Society banner along with Escape Artists.

The Black Panther star shows no sign of letting up as his dance card also has him returning for a third installment in the Creed franchise. On top of that his starring turn in Tom Clancy adaptation Without Remorse is due to hit theatres Sept. 18 from Paramount.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Looks cool. While I didn't like his last movie David O Russell is upper echelon to me.
Flirting With Disaster
I Heart Huckabees
The Fighter
Silver Linings Playbook
American Hustle

All actually dope Oscar bait movies. Looking forward to this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@daemonova , did you know that this was produced by 21st century FOX which is now under Disney Studios?

Me and my nikka @Bryan Danielson got this streaming services shyt on lock.

You looking a little AEWish over there buddy.

#Game #Set #Match
:myman:

I’m conflicted by this post :russ:

but I’m rocking with it:lolbron: