Amour Wars / Disney+

Daps
With this and Blade getting caught up in development hell, it looks like the MCU is finally starting to come apart at the seams. They're having some real trouble sticking to the tight planning they were known for.
I think come apart at the seams is a bit of a stretch. They've lost multiple directors before (Edgar Wright, Kenneth Branagh, Patty Jenkins) and delayed films even before the pandemic and even canceled a movie before (Inhumans) and Phase 3 was amazing afterwards. Armor Wars wasn't shown or talked about at D3 and now we know why. They were finalizing making it a movie.

Facts. The CGI in MCU TV has been very iffy to say the least and Cheadle honestly deserves it as an OG. Dude been here since 2010.

Listen, I'm not some VFX, CGI snob but... yes. They have to get these Iron Man and War Machines suits right!

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I think come apart at the seams is a bit of a stretch. They've lost multiple directors before (Edgar Wright, Kenneth Branagh, Patty Jenkins) and delayed films even before the pandemic and even canceled a movie before (Inhumans) and Phase 3 was amazing afterwards. Armor Wars wasn't shown or talked about at D3 and now we know why. They were finalizing making it a movie.

Listen, I'm not some VFX, CGI snob but... yes. They have to get these Iron Man and War Machines suits right!
Point taken. Maybe cracks starting to show would be the better analogy. But, shyt, they were going to make an Inhumans movie? They made that bum ass show instead? They're not my favorite or anything, but it would've set up nicely for Secret Wars.

Daps
Point taken. Maybe cracks starting to show would be the better analogy. But, shyt, they were going to make an Inhumans movie? They made that bum ass show instead? They're not my favorite or anything, but it would've set up nicely for Secret Wars.
Cracks are definitely starting to show! It's not often we hear Kevin Feige on the bad side of a rumor. The special effects teams are speaking badly of Marvel. We've seen directors not happy with a project, but it's not often the star isn't happy before a film starts AND it's not related to money. Edward Norton is probably the last one. MAYBE Chris Hemsworth before Ragnarok.

Hell yeah they were going to make an Inhumans movie, threw it up on the Phase 3 board and everything. I don't recall what happened though. But yeah the TV side decided to make it a movie instead and put it in IMAX Theaters. The head TV dude was let go not long after I think also.