Americanized Nigerian men :wow:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: How this chick just make a thread to say Black men aint shyt because some nigerian cleaned her pipes and dipped..........

You know she say he "Americanized"....that should tell them that it may not be the "color" but because he americanized......

I forgot tho, Black women look for the first excuse to use to go sprinting after a cac.........:beli:

She wasted NO TIME bringing up that she will be looking for white dudes. Black (bbw) girl lost.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
black equals = descendant of American slave ancestory

I get what you're saying

But... black is also = of African descent. So it's just AA/Black American.

Let me tell you something....some of y'all might not consider me black (in the American sense) cause I'm Nigerian/West Indian, but every other non-black person does upon first glance...so what's the point of perpetuating that type of nonsense? We all black at the end of the day.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She wasted NO TIME bringing up that she will be looking for white dudes. Black (bbw) girl lost.

:beli: I don't take nothin these new age black women say serious. She either jokin or dumb...I just came in for the story and low and behold...more new age nikka shyt..........

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall fools :mjlol:

Bait.gif