Americanized Nigerian men :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'll always have WHITE men as an option :sas1:
True, you can do that and hate black men.

Yes give up on the black community which consists of black men trying to rise up so they can defend their black women and wonder why less black women exist in the US and biracials become the face of black women in the US.

I hope your not a black feminist and are just a normal feminist because then youd be a hypocrite

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
ta3pdu.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Statistics show that, despite the uptick in BW/WM relationships, WM tend not to marry BW.

Ride that bedwench wave, brehette....
Damn let her have some vanila breh
Let ol girl eat

@Marty Kaan props for having the oversight.. I know you don't wanna end up with them 300GBE/BD chiraq nikkas

Salute to you

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Damn let her have some vanila breh
Let ol girl eat

@Marty Kaan props for having the oversight.. I know you don't wanna end up with them 300GBE/BD chiraq nikkas

Salute to you

Why so she can justify her choice by bashing black men in general? So she can claim that "there are no good black men"?

How can you even co-sign this behavior?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:scust: What you think he was going to marry you after you threw the azz at him.....:heh:? Did all that and he hopped to another thotty.....................Its yall choices man......:damn:........You scour IG for nikkas and hoez....you gettin what you get. ........:damn:.........oh and

:camby:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
yall something else :mjcry:

This Nigerian nikka broke my cookie recently and now I'm feeling some type of way... :mjcry:

I wanna send him a text and tell him how I reallly feel but my pride won't let me.

I think I'm legitimately in love with someone that don't even have feelings for me . :dead:

I'm pretty much done with black men now :(
@The Nigerian put it down huh :skip: