American Vandal - Season 2 on Netflix

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was one of their most prestigious programs. Appearing on a ton of best of lists, won a peabody and was nominated for an emmy. It couldn't have cost them a lot to produce so I'm failing to understand why they would axe it.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It was one of their most prestigious programs. Appearing on a ton of best of lists, won a peabody and was nominated for an emmy. It couldn't have cost them a lot to produce so I'm failing to understand why they would axe it.

- the social.buzz was a lot lower than the 1st season (even I noticed that)
- they don't own it (it's CBS') and as you can see from the Marvel cancellations they're slowly but surely trying to get to a place where they 100% own and make everything on their platform.
- it didn't look expensive, but you can tell by S2 that they put more money into it.

Still, I wished they kept it. It was one of their better originals

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Who wrote this shyt:russ:

No one can convince me they gave dude the script and he said, "I'm just gonna say it like I would say it":mjlol:

I rewound that part about 10 times.:deadrose:

You really just shush him:skip:, That's crazy, didn't know people shushed outside a library

His boy said, "You one disrespectful ass motherfukker man:what:"

:mjlol:

This my man Squeak, we look real different right? But it's still my man, it don't matter. I'm no more important to this team than the rest of the guys. Even though I might score 31, 12 rebounds, just nasty. Squeak might get, what you be scoring, like 2 free throws? Squeak is still just as important as I am. Like sometimes, I be wondering why he play basketball, cause he not that good. I think his mom signed him up or something.

Like I look down at people with love:ehh:

This my man Asian Josh, he really Mexican though:russ:

Dude answering the phone in the middle of class

Did you know dolphins weren't fish? Dolphins are mammals bro, that's crazy. Like they just like us, but they swim

This whole post got me :deadmanny: :pachaha::pachaha: