Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Watched it last night...decent action..sniping scenes were cool...check it out

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just seen it. I thought it was a very good movie. Love movies based on true events & people.

:salute: to Chris Kyle.
I was talking about this with my friends last night (I haven't seen the movie)

i told them about this crazy ass finnish sniper nicknamed the white death who OWNED the russians in the winter war. This motherfukker would put SNOW IN HIS MOUTH so that his breath didn't show when he breathed to avoid being spotted by enemy snipers. He averaged like 10 kills a fukking DAY in -20+ degree weather :mindblown:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I was talking about this with my friends last night (I haven't seen the movie)

i told them about this crazy ass finnish sniper nicknamed the white death who OWNED the russians in the winter war. This motherfukker would put SNOW IN HIS MOUTH so that his breath didn't show when he breathed to avoid being spotted by enemy snipers. He averaged like 10 kills a fukking DAY in -20+ degree weather :mindblown:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
:whoo:

505 kills?! :damn:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i started watching these screeners. i saw the hobbit, birdman and the imitation game, all 3 of them were kind of disappointing. I hope american sniper and inherent vice will be better

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
i started watching these screeners. i saw the hobbit, birdman and the imitation game, all 3 of them were kind of disappointing. I hope american sniper and inherent vice will be better

breh looks like you saved the best for last.

American Sniper is a good story, and Inherent Vice has Joaquin the GAWD in it. Joaquin can make a trash movie look good and worth watching just from his acting alone :wow:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
breh looks like you saved the best for last.

American Sniper is a good story, and Inherent Vice has Joaquin the GAWD in it. Joaquin can make a trash movie look good and worth watching just from his acting alone :wow:
hope so, i loved his acting in the master, but acting alone cant save a movie, from what i hear the story in inherent vice is kind of a mess. As for American sniper, i have high hopes for it, i hope clint isn't senile, his movies after grand torino were kind of meh

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
too bad he was a liar though...Jesse Ventura was just granted 2 mil from Kyle's estate because Kyle lied on Fox news and inhis book that he knocked out Jessie Ventura in a bar...
Movie was average IMO, and reading up on this dude afterwards didn't help matters either. Never realized he was the same dude to claim to post up on the Superdome roof and kill 30 looters during the Katrina fiasco. War brought the worse out of this dude.

:camby:
:pacspit: fukk that cac :piss::rip: