American Horror Story: Not from Harlem (Season 11)

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I guess the killer is a metaphor for the aids crisis in the gay community and the indifference of the government. I wouldn't be shocked if a second killer showed up in a Ronald Reagan mask. I don't think this season for me.

It's not even the gayness of episode one that turned me off. It was fukking boring and I usually don't drift off during shows or movies but I did with this.

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
must be continuing where S10 pt 2 left off...cause that one was boring too and I like conspiracies/aliens but they made it so dull
I was actually fascinated with the stuff in the 50's but the present stuff with the college kids and how the story all unfolded was absolute garbage. You made the right decision.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
My wife wanted to watch it so we watched the first 2 episodes...shyt comes off like a gay as fukk True Detective....

There has to be a reason this season didn't get much press before the reveal....FX knows this shyt is wack as fukk....

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This is shaping up to be boring tbh
yeah
FX knows this shyt is wack as fukk....
yeah, caught the latest 2 eps...shyt is boring and wack.

and too much homo shyt and not even any fukkery

just some semi serious homo shyt...the closest horror is that gay guy w/ the glasses being a killer

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yeah

yeah, caught the latest 2 eps...shyt is boring and wack.

and too much homo shyt and not even any fukkery

just some semi serious homo shyt...the closest horror is that gay guy w/ the glasses being a killer
Ya this season terrible 0 scare and a lot of forced :dame:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was beyond trash. I didn't even watch the last episodes. No one gives af about AIDS.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Me and my wife figured this was gonna be a long ass metaphor for aids which just begs the question, why the fukk didn't he use one of his million other network deals for this series? It doesn't fit the AHS mold at all as far as storytelling....