American Horror Story: Delicate (9/20) (Kim Kardashian, Emma Roberts)

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Man that mid season finale:
Seemed like a writers strike casualty. No way that’s how they planned to end it/transition to the next half

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So glad i cut this series off after season 3. I completely forgot about it and now im glad i did :scust:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Lange got tf up outta there at the perfect time, lol. Show really lost its appeal once Ryan decided to rally behind Emma Roberts of all actresses as their creative muse.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I remember AHS used to be stickied, and a good amount of people would show up, and post live (not GoT or TWD numbers but still).:mjcry:

Now it can’t even make the second page on its premiere night. Not even with Coli PAWG, and PAAG legends Emma Roberts, and Kim Kardashian as the stars.:mjcry:

Man..them not from Harlem seasons really did a number on this show:mjlol:
:lupe: Which seasons do y'all consider the "Not from Harlem" seasons? I've slow-binged the series all the way to me currently being on Season 7 "Cult". I also previously watched Season 9 "1984" when it was on. I plan to watch Season 8 "Apocalypse" & than maybe skip to this most recent Kim K. season becuz as you mentioned, multiple Coli PAWG legends are in it.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:lupe: Which seasons do y'all consider the "Not from Harlem" seasons? I've slow-binged the series all the way to me currently being on Season 7 "Cult". I also previously watched Season 9 "1984" when it was on. I plan to watch Season 8 "Apocalypse" & than maybe skip to this most recent Kim K. season becuz as you mentioned, multiple Coli PAWG legends are in it.
the season before this one, NYC is not from harlem

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the season before this one, NYC is not from harlem
Low key I thought that season would be the killing dagger for the series. WOAT season. Season seemed like it was a big troll job since the series gets criticized for the abundance of shoe horning unnecessary gay shyt in it.