American Horror Story: 1984 Discussion Thread (Season 9)

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the last episode which I was surprised that it was the finale. I'm also surprised at the season over all and how dope and solid it was from beginning to end. I guess it's time to rank em huh

Murder house
Asylum
Coven
Cult
Roanoke
Apocalypse
Freak show (could never get into it)
Hotel (never gave it a chance to properly judge it)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:ohhh: Brehs, are the soundtracks for the other seasons of AHS & Ryan Murphy's other shows as onpoint as "AHS: 1984"?

@DaylitoJames
Pretty much in my opinion, both seasons of American Crime Story had songs I liked:ehh:..... :hubie: I've never seen Pose so I can't speak on that show.

As far as the other seasons of AHS go this show has been very good on music selection to fit the scenes and the themes of each season. I know tons of people create music playlists based on the seasons on Spotify and other streaming platforms so check those out if you are really curious.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This was dope. I was kinda pissed Margaret died on the camp grounds but Mama Jingles and the other Ghost get to jump her every day :wow:
That was the ghosts fault for that, they were talking too much shyt instead of just killing her before her brain died and tossing her over the fence