American Horror Story: 1984 Discussion Thread (Season 9)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm praying it won't turn shyt in the end just like ahs: apocalypse

:snoop:
So disappointing.
I just got finished watching apocalypse and maybe because I liked Coven a lot but I thought apocalypse ended good. I would have been upset if they killed off the antichrist for good. That would have been cheesy

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just got finished watching apocalypse and maybe because I liked Coven a lot but I thought apocalypse ended good. I would have been upset if they killed off the antichrist for good. That would have been cheesy

To me, the way they killed Michael was anticlimactic. They just went back in time just to run him over with a car? I felt like they just ran out of time and ideas. I also wasn't feeling the fact that all of the characters from coven all came back from the dead all sudden.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
To me, the way they killed Michael was anticlimactic. They just went back in time just to run him over with a car? I felt like they just ran out of time and ideas. I also wasn't feeling the fact that all of the characters from coven all came back from the dead all sudden.
Yeah I see what you're saying. But keep in mind Michael is not actually dead. He just has a different body