American Horror Story: 1984 Discussion Thread (Season 9)

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:How r they gonna wrap up the 2nd half of the season. Seems like that was the end of that part of the story. Hope we get new characters and story next week.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pretty much everything I thought would happen in this season has happened within the first 5 episodes... so if we had to rate the first half of this season how yall feel? It gets an A+ from me
It definitely gets an A from me, the fxckery has been at a high point I don’t know if/how they will be able to sustain it.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah! JINGLES AND NIGHTSTALKER BETTER DRAG ALL THREE OF THOSE HOES BACK TO CAMP!!! They not getting off that easily. Especially Margaret

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So Brooke gonna have a demon baby like season 1 where the mama got fukked by that ghost?

Where was fake Rita at the end where everyone was going their separate ways?
Donna probably dipped before the police came but I pretty sure we gonna see how she feels that she pretty much brought death to "innocent" teens

As far as Brooke goes :beli: it didn't cross my mind until now that she probably could get pregnant after popping her cherry

:pachaha:I wonder will they have Ramirez and Jingles stop by and visit the Murder House and Hotel Cortez since they are driving to L.A.? With the next episode being their 100th episode they could make some call backs doing that