American Horror Story: 1984 Discussion Thread (Season 9)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:krs: expected 1 of'em to be bad, but 2 of'em? :mjlit:

the nurse is like an evil Dr. Loomis, kinda like the doc in last year's halloween

and billie loude's character down with the nightstalker:lolbron: wonder why she got it out for Emma roberts though

:huhldup: when Mr. Jangles off'd the Frat guy, made heads roll

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This shyt is retarded but better than the last 5 seasons combined.

Lets pump the brakes first before saying that. We all know AHS seasons tend to fall the fukk off right when the Halloween episode airs. But I do agree that this plot is better than these big studio movies that try to recreate these slashers flicks and fail.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Lets pump the brakes first before saying that. We all know AHS seasons tend to fall the fukk off right when the Halloween episode airs. But I do agree that this plot is better than these big studio movies that try to recreate these slashers flicks and fail.
I am 100% positive this season will turn into a giant stupid pile of shyt here soon but so far it's tolerable.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
why the fukk are they lettin this skinny frail ass whiteboy overpower them and chase them??....if he ain't got the knife in his hand just beat the shyt outta dude....when homeboy threw him up against the wall he should have kept beatin the shyt outta him till his heart stopped....:gucci:

and did they really have to have the only black dude in the season go out like Julius from Friday the 13th?...

LiquidConstantAnt-size_restricted.gif