American Gods: Starz got another one...

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
It's ondemand already.

Very interesting... I have zero clue what the fukk is going on, but the universe is fascinating to me.

.."...We have reprogrammed reality, language is a virus, religion an operating system, and prayers are just so much fukking spam"

:banderas:... That line is the deepest shyt I have heard in television. It just gets my imagination going.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
20 mins into the first episode - this shyt is piff. Great visuals, good acting, decent script.:obama:

Who would have thought that Ian McShane would go from Lovejoy to this. Shadow's cell mate gives off creepy Clifton Collins/ young Gary Oldman vibes.:ohhh:

If they do end up adapting 'The Wicked & Divine', which seems to have some similarities - it's gonna have to be fire...:jbhmm:

Edit: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Just finished the first ep. It's official - between this, Preacher, Mr. Robot and Legion - WE GOT OURSELVES A GOOD OLD FASHIONED FOUR WAY WIERD OFF! :blessed:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this shyt was weird and bloody goodness :wow:....in the middle of it i was like "this show could use some titties :jbhmm:" and then wat happens? starz comes thru with the titties :blessed: even tho it was a :lupe::ohhh::damn::sadcam: ass scene :mjlol:....im fully IN.
shadow wife tho :scust: that whore deserved what she got....i woulda smashed tf outta her friend on some :pacspit: shyt...like he said, why not just end it with him? :what: why be a whore :stopitslime: its whatever tho, she died with dikk in her mouth how it should be :hubie:
20 mins into the first episode - this shyt is piff. Great visuals, good acting, decent script.:obama:

Who would have thought that Ian McShane would go from Lovejoy to this. Shadow's cell mate gives off creepy Clifton Collins/ young Gary Oldman vibes.:ohhh:

If they do end up adapting 'The Wicked & Divine', which seems to have some similarities - it's gonna have to be fire...:jbhmm:

Edit: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Just finished the first ep. It's official - between this, Preacher, Mr. Robot and Legion - WE GOT OURSELVES A GOOD OLD FASHIONED FOUR WAY WIERD OFF! :blessed:
thats my boy jay from kingdom (THEE most slept on show on the coli) he's great on there and looks to be great on here. Hope my dude gets more screentime on here :salute: