American Crime Season 3 Trailer

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not as good as the first two season. A bunch of different storylines going on as opposed to the one crime and showing the people affected.
Yeah they have too much going on this season, all the stories seem half baked because of it. Would have liked to see the season focus just on the farm stuff.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
1 ep left. season was all over the place too many stories unlike the first 2 were it focused on 1 crime
Yep should have just stuck to the human trafficking stuff, either with the farm, with the girl, or that French-speaking servant. The husband vs. wife conflicts, that one wife going out on her own, and the stuff with the furniture business are just noise. And then the season is only 8 episodes. You can't have a million different stories in an 8-episode season. That's barely enough episodes to fully flesh out one or two stories.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That song at the end of the season 3 finale was like depressingly/hauntingly beautiful. Really pulls on the heartstrings. I really liked the song, but when that second string instrument kicks in with about 40 seconds left, I just about fell in love. Perhaps the most beautiful song I have ever heard and perhaps ever will hear.