AMD’s stock plunges to biggest loss in over 12 years

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the price of the stock is falling then that's good. You could buy low and then when they rebound (which will most like happen because of the Ryzen) you sell it off.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the price of the stock is falling then that's good. You could buy low and then when they rebound (which will most like happen because of the Ryzen) you sell it off.
What if it falls back down to $1 like in 2015 :lupe:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Here is the thing with AMD. The earnings that came out are not going to reflect all the products they just dropped. Which I why I don't understand the sell off.

People got in trying to get rich which inflated the stock. Once the rest of the chips and the server stuff drops it should reflect in the profit for 18.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
All I got to say is :dahell:

How the fukk is AMD always losing money? They just dropped crazy new chips, their chips are both in the PS4 and X1, they make cheap GPUs that are powerful. What's going on? How can they be suffering so bad? I'm :mindblown:

oh yeah and team green :troll:

nvidia-8x-titan-x.jpg

You never see pictures of people lining up amd shyt.

Selling to consumers isn't where the money is. Selling a ton of chips to Google so it can compute shyt in the cloud is where the money is.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMD just rose from 3 bucks in months....This is just a overreaction from Investors....They just dropped Ryzen in march and a month later earnings report drop and everybody want to panic and pull out :mjgrin:

Not to mention they are making VR deals and Scorpio is coming out this year. :ehh:

Great long term stock IMO
:banderas::whew::sas2:

FSP

Banned
Daps
nvidia-8x-titan-x.jpg

You never see pictures of people lining up amd shyt.

Selling to consumers isn't where the money is. Selling a ton of chips to Google so it can compute shyt in the cloud is where the money is.

Can't wait for the new Threadripper chips :whew: Might build a new rig just for one of those babies. And at a much cheaper price point.