Bay Area.
Well come to America.

HtO.gif

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
You can blame elected officials for choking off funding to operate hospitals. If anyone has different info, please let me know.

Georgia and the ACA’s Medicaid expansion​

Georgia's partial expansion takes effect in 2021, but with a work requirement, no enhanced federal funding, and covering far fewer people than full expansion​

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You can blame elected officials for choking off funding to operate hospitals. If anyone has different info, please let me know.

Georgia and the ACA’s Medicaid expansion​

Georgia's partial expansion takes effect in 2021, but with a work requirement, no enhanced federal funding, and covering far fewer people than full expansion​

Too many people finding out that you ultimately get what you vote for locally. Affects you much more drastically than the presidency

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Someone’s gotta pay the bills. If there’s no insurance covering most of it it falls on the patients. We know that’s not a long term plan for success at any hospital most people can’t afford those bills.

The the fukk out of here you racist Mexican Trump dikk muncher

kovi

All Star
Daps
People don’t want universal healthcare and hospitals need to make money. This is the end result when elective surgeries can’t compensate for hospitalist patients, which are poor and insured minorities in most cases. Before you blame the system, point to the people.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This is a huge deal. Down to one level 1 trauma center in the main city center. Closest emergency room now bar Grady will be Piedmont ATL, in Buckhead

I feel like this is unprecedented and needs more media coverage :dahell:

Edit: I forgot about Emory and their hospitals downtown but none of them are equipped for the volume they about to potentially see

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Kemp stole the effection and has actively worked to disenfranchise Black voters you dikk munching fakkit
Yet when people actually got out to vote the Dems took the senate? Too little too late champ. Maybe folks should have cared about voting before last election