Amber Rose

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was a white girl with a nice body and swag her face was never all that

To still look good with no hair was impressive. White women beauty is through their hair. Amber used to be bad I just never liked the haircut. Now she’s old and flabby and that hairstyle just makes her look worse.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Face tat was the last straw.

Do these clout chasers not think?

In later yrs she's gonna look even more ridiculous

She is thinking, the move was one of desperation.

We kind of need to realise that she is from our generation, in others she is spoilt milk at this stage.

She went from Kanye to Wiz Kalif to 21 Savage to some unknown minor league basketball player.

The new acts aren't checking for her. She tried finding her niche as some sort of madame for the next generation and now she is tattooing shyt on her face.

It is like we forget she was a stripper. When she needed money, her thought wasn't to focus in school or find a stable career. Her thought was to make money from attention.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Limited-Collection-Orignal-Cabbage-Patch-Kids-Cute-Reborn-Baby-Dolls-Scented-doll-Toy-Children-Birthday-Gift.jpg

lmaoooooooooo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Met her at some Smirnoff Vanilla event when she was one of their endorsers or some shyt. 10/10 in person, this was back when she was with Kanye. She smelled like vanilla, not sure if that was intentional because of the alcohol she was tied to.

Her and Rihanna have that maneater presence like they'd wear you out and cut you off the next morning.

yes yes yes yes! :banderas:

in rihanna’s case it’s purely her aura/energy too cuz I wasn’t even aware it was her when I was drawn to her...froze up like a damn bytch when I realized it was tho

:snoop: