Amber rose says she no longer believes in God… there’s just too many questions

tater

Superstar
Daps
:heh: If she believed in god she would be definitely going to hell and that’s a tough pill to swallow .

It’s beyond her just being a jezebel but she influenced a generation to become a jezebel with her slut walks and fake femmist rallies for monetary gain . And a lot of people forget she was one of the main ones pushing the believe all women and just throw a accusation and ruin his life crowd. And she did all that for money because when she couldn’t profit and capitalize off it anymore and white women swopped in like they always do . She stopped because she wasn’t genuine it was a attention and money grab. She’s worst then just a whore

No she wouldn't. She can repent and be forgiven for her sins. Just like a child molester, murderer, and slaver.

A man who never hurt a fly and only does good in the world however, would burn in hell if he doesn't accept Jesus as his savior.

Doesn't fit your narrative

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
No she wouldn't. She can repent and be forgiven for her sins. Just like a child molester, murderer, and slaver.

A man who never hurt a fly and only does good in the world however, would burn in hell if he doesn't accept Jesus as his savior.

Doesn't fit your narrative
Does this exist? Do you believe there’s a man and/or woman who has only done good?

tater

Superstar
Daps
Does this exist? Do you believe there’s a man and/or woman who has only done good?

I believe there are people that have only done good. They may have had some questionable thoughts but did not act on them. It's a conscious decision not to act on them. To understand that your thoughts and wants aren't necessarily the best and act in an opposite way takes a strong person. I'm sure there are some, but they are few and far between.

I still have faith in humanity :mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
take-this-hirudora-big.gif

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I believe there are people that have only done good. They may have had some questionable thoughts but did not act on them. It's a conscious decision not to act on them. To understand that your thoughts and wants aren't necessarily the best and act in an opposite way takes a strong person. I'm sure there are some, but they are few and far between.

I still have faith in humanity :mjcry:
91ApW1z.gif