Amazon Prime's 20% off on Pre-order Games No longer for Remasters or Re-releases

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm really income closer to letting my prime membership lapse, the service is getting shytty, the discounts less and less, I'm kinda fed up with Amazon.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm really income closer to letting my prime membership lapse, the service is getting shytty, the discounts less and less, I'm kinda fed up with Amazon.

Mine is lasts until Feb then i'm out the game :manny:

That Sony BS they pulled before E3 was the last straw. We could be getting Spider-Man, RDR2, KH3, etc. for 30 but naw smh

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:leon:I preordered Spider-Man two weeks ago, I was waiting on that E3 deals brehs on here shout about all the time and it never came so finally caved and preordered it. I know what you mean though it hard as fukk to preorder Sony exclusives but you just have to try on different days and it will take on one of those days.

Breh cancel that shyt. I pre-ordered GOW the week of release and they never sent it, it was stuck in processing. Then when i checked the site, they pulled it from buying from Amazon :what:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Breh cancel that shyt. I pre-ordered GOW the week of release and they never sent it, it was stuck in processing. Then when i checked the site, they pulled it from buying from Amazon :what:

Wouldn’t that apply to everyone that have it preordered including guys who preordered a year ago.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Dudes in here talking 10%.. nah more likely they will just kill it. Prime is becoming worse and worse..

Still gotta plan out how I'mma do my game purchases for the next 6 months.

Already know I'm getting Spidey, RDR2..

shyt like TR,FOTNS, Code Vein will probably collapse in price..

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wouldn’t that apply to everyone that have it preordered including guys who preordered a year ago.

I think it depends on when you ordered it. I assume my GOW order didn't come because I preordered it right when the feud started which is BS but I didn't care because I got the digital 20% off instead