Amazon Prime's 20% off on Pre-order Games No longer for Remasters or Re-releases

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Amazon fighting with all these companies is :russell:

They've fukked with Sony, Nintendo, Google, Disney...list goes on.

If I wasn't in the Alexa/Amazon ecosystem, I would've bush'em..but :francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
well, we cant even preorder sony first party games and haven't been able to due so for almost a year

try prordering spiderman

:leon:I preordered Spider-Man two weeks ago, I was waiting on that E3 deals brehs on here shout about all the time and it never came so finally caved and preordered it. I know what you mean though it hard as fukk to preorder Sony exclusives but you just have to try on different days and it will take on one of those days.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:leon:I preordered Spider-Man two weeks ago, I was waiting on that E3 deals brehs on here shout about all the time and it never came so finally caved and preordered it. I know what you mean though it hard as fukk to preorder Sony exclusives but you just have to try on different days and it will take on one of those days.
on amazon? i doubt it

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
got to neg u for being able to do something i can't do cause i'm a hater
:whoa:Breh you just have to keep trying, I don’t know what the fukk Amazon is on these days and only got lucky because I tried everyday due to trying to get that so called E3 deal.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well, we cant even preorder sony first party games and haven't been able to due so for almost a year

try prordering spiderman

Can’t even buy 1st party Sony games in general

Tried buying the new God of War recently and the only listings are from private sellers :dahell: