Amazon Prime Video Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching Spawn on Prime Video and the Todd McFarlane Crypt Keeper intro are hilarious.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Just started on “Homecoming”, the TV series with Julia Roberts and directed by Sam Esmail.

I must admit, I’m enjoying watching Esmail’s cinematography in action. I almost forgot how much I enjoy his framing and what not. Made me wanna rewatch “Mr. Robot” to examine his style further

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I love sci-fi and haven't watched a single show of this.

I gotta get up on it! Looks good...!

:picard: Yeah breh you sleepin. And you spoiled yourself big time watching that trailer.

I hope there isn't a bunch of love stories in it. Nor a bunch of young people in charge of everything.

There's romance but no where near the level of the drama that was in Battlestar Galactica. :hhh:

As for young people in charge of everything, FYI in this show's universe, the average human lifespan is 110 to 123 years for Earthers and Martians. Belters got regular or 3rd world lifespans. The main crew are 30+ actors and on the high authority and politics side of characters seem to have the most elder folk of 40+.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:picard: Yeah breh you sleepin. And you spoiled yourself big time watching that trailer.

There's romance but no where near the level of the drama that was in Battlestar Galactica. :hhh:

As for young people in charge of everything, FYI in this show's universe, the average human lifespan is 110 to 123 years for Earthers and Martians. Belters got regular or 3rd world lifespans. The main crew are 30+ actors and on the high authority and politics side of characters seem to have the most elder folk of 40+.
Just added it to my watchlist!

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
She Rachel has some of the most beautiful breasts. I say that without lust.