Amazon Prime somewhat matches Best Buy's Gamers Club Unlocked

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Of course they would :francis:

Usa already got hit with 2 outta those three downgrades. So I guess the next step is the discount going from 20% to 10%.

If I bought games often I would probably just get a gcu...

fukking amazon has spread themselves too thin over these past few years.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That prodical syndicate cat. Dude on my dikk since I blocked him. He been negging me at leaast once a month for 4 or 5 months. The niqqa got mad when I said ps plus games not free and negged me:mjgrin:

I don't deal with irrational bytches that ain't mine. I already gotta deal with my girl. I ain't got time :russ:
Judging by your avi you deal with small filipino men in wigs though, fakkit :huhldup:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, if you have patience, you'll always find the much cheaper price on Amazon... still topping the GCU "discount"

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
At the end of the day, if you have patience, you'll always find the much cheaper price on Amazon... still topping the GCU "discount"
Hell I used Prime discount on their plumbing services. shyt was 3 times cheaper than this local business in my city. Had to jump on it

Dude hooked me up with a dope vanity in bathroom. I liked his work so much now I just go to him directly for work. I love Amazon Prime. It's too many benefits that benefit me to complain:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That prodical syndicate cat. Dude on my dikk since I blocked him. He been negging me at leaast once a month for 4 or 5 months. The niqqa got mad when I said ps plus games not free and negged me:mjgrin:

I don't deal with irrational bytches that ain't mine. I already gotta deal with my girl. I ain't got time :russ:
Bars :wow: