Amazon Prime somewhat matches Best Buy's Gamers Club Unlocked

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Amazon.com: Prime Savings in Video Games: Video Games
20% off new physical video games during pre-order through two weeks after release
Discount will be applied automatically at checkout
Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon
Offer will be automatically extended to all existing Prime member pre-orders.
GCU is still better. It's $30 per year and it extends to any new games period not just the first two weeks after release.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I'm going with this over BB.
If you buy more than 2 games a year Best Buy's program should be mandatory. It pretty much pays for itself after that. GCU stacks with sales and it always 20% off new games.

Amazon's version is only 20% off for 2 weeks after release and doesn't stack with sales. It pretty much can't anyway as games don't usually go on sale with in 2 weeks after release.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If you buy more than 2 games a year Best Buy's program should be mandatory. It pretty much pays for itself after that. GCU stacks with sales and it always 20% off new games.

Amazon's version is only 20% off for 2 weeks after release and doesn't stack with sales. It pretty much can't anyway as games don't usually go on sale with in 2 weeks after release.
When I buy a game it's usually a new release or on PC. Best Buy's PC gaming selection is laughable and of course I'd mostly go through Steam. For my XOne it's either new or I might cop something like Sunset Overdrive or Forza 6 this year and they're usually cheaper on Amazon anyway compared to older games with the GCU unlocked discount added.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa ok amazon. I got GCU and im using it for lego avengers this week for my kids cause i got a $45 gift card

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Amazon is only better if you want amazon video and music along with the shipping. BB GCU is cheaper and gives you a discount on all games regardless of release. Don't forget ALOT of preorders come with a $10 bonus gift card on top of the 20% discount. I've also been FEASTING off the points I rack up through the year. I let all my family and friends use my account and I got 2 or 3 brand new games completely free last year.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Amazon is only better if you want amazon video and music along with the shipping. BB GCU is cheaper and gives you a discount on all games regardless of release. Don't forget ALOT of preorders come with a $10 bonus gift card on top of the 20% discount. I've also been FEASTING off the points I rack up through the year. I let all my family and friends use my account and I got 2 or 3 brand new games completely free last year.

Yep! Buy a game for $48, get $10 reward zone coupon. If it's a game I won't keep after I finish trade it in for $30-$35 bascially paid nothing for a new game. Rinse and repeat. I let friends and family use my card too. Aunt bought an XB1 and 3 games using my card around Christmas time. Points on points on points.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

and the 10 dollar preorder coupons at BB.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

gXe6otJ.png

Same shyt I do.