Amazon Price increasing for non-ad tier

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Only reason I have Prime Video is because of Prime and the only reason I have that is because of the card.

Anyways..

one-piece-straw-hat-flag-tpp4l6o1gxa5xw5h.webp

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only reason I have Prime Video is because of Prime and the only reason I have that is because of the card.

Anyways..

one-piece-straw-hat-flag-tpp4l6o1gxa5xw5h.webp
5% on all Prime purchases 2% on other select purchases and then 1% on everything else is :whew:

When you go to check out and it asks if you want to apply the $135 bucks you've accumulated over time hits different

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
5% on all Prime purchases 2% on other select purchases and then 1% on everything else is :whew:

When you go to check out and it asks if you want to apply the $135 bucks you've accumulated over time hits different
I’ve had that Prime Visa for years. Hell I’m sitting on $254 now in cash back. Next day shipping and 5% back on all purchases is why I have Prime not the streaming

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Big purchases get chopped down.

Small purchases get elbow dropped off the top rope.

This is the way.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't pay for this service personally, but if I did, is cancel immediately and pirate whatever content I want from there ad free. I flat out REFUSE to watch ads on any non-sports media I consume. And advertising makes me watch less sports than ever these days. I CANNOT stand commercials.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The fukking audacity of prime video. Tubi has ads, but at least the services is complete free. And they aren't egregious at all with their ads.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The fukking audacity of prime video. Tubi has ads, but at least the services is complete free. And they aren't egregious at all with their ads.
These services make more money off users on ad tiers than they do off add free users. Amazon also has a free Tubi like service. Eventually all these services will raise prices until the ad free tiers are unreasonably priced.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thanks for the heads up. I was a monthly subscriber and saw that they were charging me $15/month. Dropped that sub immediately.
Prime is one of those things you shouldn't pay monthly because it comes at a premium. I funnel all the purchases I can through Amazon and just pay for the full year every January. Prime and Costco get me every year for the full price. I can usually get a Sam's Club membership dirt cheap through Groupon. Got one for $15 this year.