Amazon 24-Hr Digital Day Sale coming Dec. 30th (Video Games, movies & shows up to 80% off)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I have $100 amazon gift card :ohhh:
Naw, WE got a $100 amazon gift card

hqdefault.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If they're good ones I missed out on, I'm gonna feast anyway :manny:

They showing Rocket League, Titanfall 2 and FIFA 17. All great games, who gives a fukk when they came out and Titanfall and FIFA came out in the path 3 months. They ain't even old
All those games was on sale recently for as low as $30, I wouldn't expect cheaper for Titanfall imo...
You won't get out cause you won't want to. Amazon Prime is the shyt bruh :upsetfavre:
We all know your broke ass don't have $99 for prime so what's your hustle huh? You making new email accounts every month bruh?
Don't even answer that because I'm not gonna dignify your lies with a response :win:
if you dont have TF2 it looks like amazon going to throw it in the mix of the 80% off
It looks like you say? :usure:
I need TF2, xcom2 & rocket league
Xbox countdown sale for week two has Rocket League for $11, I had to make that splash :manny:
They had Xcom enemy unknown for $8 I think.. was about to cop but didn't. Ended up getting catherine for $3, I think @winb83 put me onto that game??? (did you bruh)
If you tryna run some league when you do cop, holla @ a playa...