Amazing Spiderman 2 is the REAL most underrated superhero movie of all time.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider-Man 3 >>>

TASM2 has no redeeming quality that you can stick up for it with; no good villains, no memorable scenes or dialogue, there's just nothing there.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It was decent.

They nailed his character and the fights were entertaining. And like you said and peter and gwen were incredible together.

I also thought the gwen death was extremely well done.

It suffered from obvious problems in the editing room and felt like iron man 2 in the sense they were trying to shoe horn in too much world building instead of letting it stand.

But it fell victim to the marvel fan boy hysteria and was spewed vitriol at.

If this same movie comes out under marvel the reaction would be 180 to what it is.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Spider-Man 3 >>>

TASM2 has no redeeming quality that you can stick up for it with; no good villains, no memorable scenes or dialogue, there's just nothing there.
Spider man 3 is one of the worst films Ive ever seen in my life up there with transformers 2.

Its so hilariously bad i cant take anybody seriously who tries to give it even 1 prop.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider man 3 is one of the worst films Ive ever seen in my life up there with transformers 2.

Its so hilariously bad i cant take anybody seriously who tries to give it even 1 prop.

Take out the dance sequence and the retcon Sandman storyline and the movie is actually fine.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Take out the dance sequence and the retcon Sandman storyline and the movie is actually fine.
Uh no it isnt. Youd still be left with a laughable amnesia harry storyline,extreme green goblin,foreman playing venom,not to mention the ending fight where sandman has spent the whole movie fighting spider man but then just goes "eh lets not fight anymore" :yeshrug: then leaves,peter and mary jane co tinuing to have 0 chemistry,mary jane acting like a c*nt,oh! Who could forget the out of control crane scene when all spidey does is save gwen and then leaves,never actually showing him stopping the out of control crane :mindblown:

The entire movie is a complete mess. It is one of the worst films ever made.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Wouldn't say it was terrible but man there was too much stuff going on. Did Rhino need to be in there? Electro was evil just because he got powers, Spiderman not remembering his name made him snap? The Goblin stuff was rushed.

Gwen dying was a sick scene(semi-accurate to the comics) but to be honest I didn't really care about them together for real. Honestly, I kind of got sick of the scenes with them just...talking. They had good chemistry though.

The presence of Harry as Peter's friend should have been somewhere in the 1st movie, to give us some...reason to care about Harry/Green Goblin other than saying he's gonna die unless he gets Spiderman's blood. Breh we were just introduced to you.

Overall? :laugh: I didn't hate it, didn't love it. It was enjoyable, there's better stuff out there though.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Garfield played a great Spider-Man and the death of Gwen might be a top 10 comic movie moment, but gotttdamn there was like 4 movies in 1