AMAZING drop for GamePass coming soon: Kerpleth, My Time at Sandrock, Steamworld Dig

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Steamworld Dig games would be damn near classics if they weren’t so short.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Please show me where Octopath is mentioned in this news link. :lupe:

IMG-4844.jpg

Reading is fundamental brehs
Oh ok so we picking and choosing weeks funny how you never posted any other gamepass releases but let me remove myself from this circle jerk :scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu
This dear diary, crying to the mods always, hoe ass bytch @Fatboi1 stay with xbox on his mind

Weirdo behavior
Nah, what's weirdo behavior is you always coming in here with my black dikk on your mind and your fantasies of me talking to mods you crazy cac. Not a thread can go by without you having to bring relevance to yourself by mentioning me and some weird projections. Typical loser white boy shyt.:picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah, what's weirdo behavior is you always coming in here with my black dikk on your mind and your fantasies of me talking to mods you crazy cac. Not a thread can go by without you having to bring relevance to yourself by mentioning me and some weird projections. Typical loser white boy shyt.
You gonna use this thread as another diary to write essays so long we cant even repost it. Get that frustration out incel.

You 35 years old and live with your parents. I figure youd have more important things to worry about at midnight on a Friday night. Like working on a resume