Amara Santos (fine as almighty)

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:shaq2:

Coconut Grove, Miami Gardens etc. Plenty of latinas but no black women like this.

:russ: nikka STOP LYING!! nikka you went to south beach! how the hell you don't see that in miami gardens with AA's,DR's, etc coconut grove with the bahamians, trini, etc:wtf:

nikka you went to south beach. :wtb:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:russ: nikka STOP LYING!! nikka you went to south beach! how the hell you don't see that in miami gardens with AA's,DR's, etc coconut grove with the bahamians, trini, etc:wtf:

nikka you went to south beach. :wtb:

:umad:

It would be a stretch for someone who had no idea of South Florida to name places like Coconut Grove and Miami Gardens(tootsies is a great strip joint if you hadn't been :takedat:)

Breh I didn't see women that look like the one in my OP. :manny:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoo:Wow this chick is bad... She kinda remind me of this Haitian chick I was chillin with :wow: chick I was with ass wasn't as fat as hers but she was slim with a cute face.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:takedat::ohlawd:

tumblr_m2sbb5pnsB1qkjwivo3_500.jpg

deeaed98013411e2b74c22000a1de2a7_7.jpg

AMARA_LO_QUE_QUIERO_PIC_BLK.jpg

tumblr_m89ywq8g8s1qkjwivo1_500.jpg

:cape:

:dwillhuh: She looks like she was made in a lab:ahh:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

It would be a stretch for someone who had no idea of South Florida to name places like Coconut Grove and Miami Gardens(tootsies is a great strip joint if you hadn't been :takedat:)

:russ: you exposed yourself. nikka do you know how big is miami gardens? this nikka went to one section in coconut grove, south beach and tootsies and thinks he been eveywhere:laff:

south florida is dade, broward,palm beach,and the keys; not two areas in dade county:rudy:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps

I live in Coral Gables and the natural hair movement is basically non existent in black women that live in South Florida and Miami Garden females are :huhldup: