Amandla stenberg drops a diss track on cac star wars fans

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
It’s so jarring seeing people like Amandla stenberg talk hardcore pro black shyt. These types go to PWI’s, have mostly white/nonblack friends and date/marry nonblack partners. Note none of these things invalidate the racism that black people face regardless of social status, but you always see these suburban kids going at white people with the ferocity of Marcus Garvey despite being deeply embedded with them. It feels less like empowerment but an insidious form of Stockholm syndrome that demands validation and sympathy from their captor. Almost like a scorned woman huffing and puffing about how much she hates her ex but you know she would cut off her left leg just to get back with him.

I can go off on cacs all day but I think it’s important for Black people to realize that they honestly couldn’t care less about us. I think the ultimate form of pro-blackness exists in a vacuum from trying to prove ourselves to the world but rather seeking advancement for our people tirelessly. Awareness by making noise when it counts is a great political tool but I can’t help but cringe when I see black people waste their time trying to make white people “get it”.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Literally the worst thing she could have done. These new Blacks don't know hoe to respond to cacs.... you don't unless money is involved. Disney already paid her and their checks always clear. On to the next project ma.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:mjlol: A lesbian biracial nonbinary jewish militant who started in a movie. Where she felt in love with a nazi.

If she posted here, her inbox would stay full.

She'd have fake coli militants breaking character for attention