Amanda seales raw and no regrets

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I am glad to see many brothers refraining from lusting after a women who would destroy their lives if given the chance. Shows character and self-control on their part. For you brothers who will still take the chance, even with her history, I will note what the good book says below.

250754190_250211380471787_6954402199189048518_n.jpg
reprobates, even.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Raw maybe, regret absolutely
:snoop:

Mayne, I don’t even think raw is on the option list because she will become Gotham City villain crazy once you stick it in. Right now she’s government agency watch list crazy — but enough that you can keep at arms length.

the box more than likely ain’t worth it because you can already tell she’s terrible in bed.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Mayne, I don’t even think raw is on the option list because she will become Gotham City villain crazy once you stick it in. Right now she’s government agency watch list crazy — but enough that you can keep at arms length.

the box more than likely ain’t worth it because you can already tell she’s terrible in bed.

Exactly.

You give her the best night of her life she's probably still gonna have you waking up to her glaring at you, saying some ish like :picard: "just because I got mines doesn't give you the right to have handled me like I'm some piece of meat or old pillow you felt like fluffing.

I told you I don't feel comfortable with certain things, and you disregarded my boundaries in the name of your own carnal conquest.

The nut wasn't worth the disrespect you inflicted on me, and I'm not weak like the other queens you've dealt with to be silent about my trauma...."

Your half sleep ass ::what:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Exactly.

You give her the best night of her life she's probably still gonna have you waking up to her glaring at you, saying some ish like :picard: "just because I got mines doesn't give you the right to have handled me like I'm some piece of meat or old pillow you felt like fluffing.

I told you I don't feel comfortable with certain things, and you disregarded my boundaries in the name of your own carnal conquest.

The nut wasn't worth the disrespect you inflicted on me, and I'm not weak like the other queens you've dealt with to be silent about my trauma...."

:dead:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Ignoring her terrible talking points over the years, she’s a decent looking chick, but she has zero sex appeal to me. She’s an easy pass for me

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Her, Therapist Chick, Tia Mowry, Brick Face, and Tiffany Haddish need a TV Show

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

nikkaaaaa :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: