Amanda Seales Kicked Out Of Black After Party By CAC Security

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
22-og.jpg

If she wasn't such a black man hating piece of shyt she'd get wifed up quick:wow:

Well damn :whoo:

I didn't think she was unattractive physically but damn I didn't know she could look this good

A personality tweak and she'd be gucci

She's not well liked but she clearly isn't black balled either

She's kinda like a less tolerable Tiffany Haddish

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Well damn :whoo:

I didn't think she was unattractive physically but damn I didn't know she could look this good

A personality tweak and she'd be gucci

She's not well liked but she clearly isn't black balled either

She's kinda like a less tolerable Tiffany Haddish

Brehs get all excited over anything light skinned with makeup.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Brehs get all excited over anything light skinned with makeup.

If only yall knew how much of a fakkit yall sound like when yall say shyt like this :hhh:

You got all that because I said she look better than I thought which would imply I previously didn't think her light skinned ass was all that to begin with

But u want them Coli points so go on and get the 3 daps u fished for by dikk policing :dame:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
If only yall knew how much of a fakkit yall sound like when yall say shyt like this :hhh:

You got all that because I said she look better than I thought which would imply I previously didn't think her light skinned ass was all that to begin with

But u want them Coli points so go on and get the 3 daps u fished for by dikk policing :dame:

If you knew how pathetic you sounded complimenting her you wouldn't type that goofy shyt. Sounding like them simps on FB that thank women for accepting your friend request.

And no I'm not dikk policing I can tell by your thirst bucket comments you ain't getting p*ssy like dat.

Ol Zo Williams wanting to see the beauty in every woman ass nikka.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If you knew how pathetic you sounded complimenting her you wouldn't type that goofy shyt. Sounding like them simps on FB that thank women for accepting your friend request.

And no I'm not dikk policing I can tell by your thirst bucket comments you ain't getting p*ssy like dat.

Ol Zo Williams wanting to see the beauty in every woman ass nikka.

Quoting another man just to argue because he said a woman look good :hhh:

You really are a fukkin fakkit