Amanda Seales Kicked Out Of Black After Party By CAC Security

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Crazy cause I'm watching my brother and me on YouTube right now looking at her, thinking who knew how crazy this bytch was gonna be when she got older :francis:

Fun Fact:

The dad on the show was a Que dog and the wife is a Delta

I think

The paddle and the Que along with the Delta letters were on the wall in their house

Dee Dee tried to get the Dr. Money haircut :mjlol:

Mama!!! :russ:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Fun Fact:

The dad on the show was a Que dog and the wife is a Delta

I think

The paddle and the Que along with the Delta letters were on the wall in their house

Dee Dee tried to get the Dr. Money haircut :mjlol:

Mama!!! :russ:
Yeah you can see them hanging up on the wall by the kitchen door

Just found out the mom (rip) died in 07 :mjcry: and the father was in one of the avengers movies

I loved that they repped North Carolina tough on that show... I'm from California but always liked that shyt. All of em stayed in some Hornets gear

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you can see them hanging up on the wall by the kitchen door

Just found out the mom (rip) died in 07 :mjcry: and the father was in one of the avengers movies

I loved that they repped North Carolina tough on that show... I'm from California but always liked that shyt. All of em stayed in some Hornets gear

Yea,

I just saw the dad wearing the sweatshirt of the school and Alfee had on a t-shirt with NCCU on.

Dayum, I didn't know about the mom

I just looked up the cast to see what they were up to. I couldn't find anything on the daughter nor Goo

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Yea,

I just saw the dad wearing the sweatshirt of the school and Alfee had on a t-shirt with NCCU on.

Dayum, I didn't know about the mom

I just looked up the cast to see what they were up to. I couldn't find anything on the daughter nor Goo

enhanced-buzz-orig-7156-1361400205-10.jpg

enhanced-buzz-9664-1361400331-5.jpg

full

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
she got kicked out of a white owned venue, by a white guest screener and white bouncers.....but it was a party honoring Black Emmy nominees..............so it was racist.

Be a Z list celebrity, and get curbed trying to crash A list events, Broham-ette !

All these things have nothing to do with each other though. Nothing racist about it. She's just a batshyt crazy broad playing the race card.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
All these things have nothing to do with each other though. Nothing racist about it. She's just a batshyt crazy broad playing the race card.
was calling BS on her rationale that it was racist...

she's not a full fledged celebrity
no longer young and pretty enough to get in based on looks