Amanda Seales Goes Beige Rage Against Editorials

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She defended Shaun King against Tamir Rice’s mother?????

:huhldup:
I didn’t even know that. I thought it was because of that weird story about the football player/doctor plus her general attitude.

Like I’ve said before, there are women who are actual a$$holes who still get some love.

Something about her is off putting and that’s what she doesn’t get.

Also- if she just ignored this shyt it would go away. Now there will be more articles 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She has been very pro-Palestine (for years) so it’s no coincidence why these random attack articles are starting to pop up now :mjpls:

No one was thinking about Amanda Seales and all of a sudden there are 3 hit piece articles in a week. There’s a more sinister plan at play here.
Naw she made a comment about not being invited to the naacp awards and how they made her feel. Of course there would be commentary 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Shoulda kept her mouth shut publicly and had her publicist send a request. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw she made a comment about not being invited to the naacp awards and how they made her feel. Of course there would be commentary 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Shoulda kept her mouth shut publicly and had her publicist send a request. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Jonathan Majors got an invite and not her :mjlol:so I’d say that supports the notion that powers that be do not want her visible due to her opinions on Gaza

She hosted the BET awards a few years ago, just released an HBO special somewhat recently also. There were far less significant people invited to the Image awards so I see her point.

It’s not like her personality has changed over the years, she’s always been a somewhat annoying person. So you have to ask what is bringing this on all of a sudden?

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
She became annoying when she started to come in with this whole fake black power and black woman power shyt some years ago…

Your a shytty comedian and actress and everything else .

Unlike DL Hughley who I don’t agree with a lot, but at least DL can argue with u with facts and takes the time to read and study politics..

This broad think since she believes she’s this great actress and comedian that everything she says about race and politics is actual facts

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jonathan Majors got an invite and not her :mjlol:so I’d say that supports the notion that powers that be do not want her visible due to her opinions on Gaza

She hosted the BET awards a few years ago, just released an HBO special somewhat recently also. There were far less significant people invited to the Image awards so I see her point.

It’s not like her personality has changed over the years, she’s always been a somewhat annoying person. So you have to ask what is bringing this on all of a sudden?
Bra Occams Razor my guy lol

Wtf is wrong with black people
Amanda Seales opinion holds no fukking weight for no conspiracy LOL

She started the conversation HERSELF by making a video about not being invited or recognized for shyt when she has "done so much for the community"

People started coming back with a mirror

Then the articles started

Same chick that wasn't invited to her own casts show premiere YEARS ago because no one liked her. Among many other things.

Get real with the conspiracies on this unpopular chick. You must be her burner account

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

:whoo::ohhh: Forgot all about that.

Ionno then.

My point was her commenting on it was the issue; of course articles will be written if you post something like that

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

She started the conversation HERSELF by making a video about not being invited or recognized for shyt when she has "done so much for the community"

Same chick that wasn't invited to her own casts show premiere YEARS ago because no one liked her. Among many other things.

Get real with the conspiracies on this unpopular chick. You must be her burner account
Ok yea that’s what I thought. This has been an ongoing thing

• Dap
Reactions: Hov

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can check my post history on Amanda Seales; I’ve never been a fan :mjlol:. I don’t think she’s funny and she has an anti-BM stance on many things

It’s not a conspiracy; people who run those organizations don’t want to be associated with her opinions.

She hosted the BET awards after that issue with Insecure. She got her HBO special after that too :yeshrug:

She does bring a lot of stuff on herself but it’s not like she’s never talked about being blackballed before, it’s weird that 3 separate outlets chose to attack her

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can check my post history on Amanda Seales; I’ve never been a fan :mjlol:. I don’t think she’s funny and she has an anti-BM stance on many things

It’s not a conspiracy; people who run those organizations don’t want to be associated with her opinions.

She hosted the BET awards after that issue with Insecure. She got her HBO special after that too :yeshrug:

She does bring a lot of stuff on herself but it’s not like she’s never talked about being blackballed before, it’s weird that 3 separate outlets chose to attack her
Let's always remember that outlets and social media brand accounts now more than ever love to jump on trending topics for clout

And those pieces were all op-eds which you can find who wrote them and those people who wrote them are lames with no power as well lol

It's just a bunch of talking, gossip and clout chasing going on IMO

And I'm not going to say that Seales is ALWAYS clout chasing but I do believe she is just insufferable and one of those people that thinks shes more important than what others in the room percieve or feel

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Amanda Seales has never been a "significant" actress/comedian by any measure, which somewhat reflects her current lack of opportunities & stagnant career within the entertainment industry.

And the BET Awards Seales hosted was in 2020, and her HBO comedy special aired in 2019, a considerable period of time for a Black actress/comedian still making waves while trying to stay relevant with little to no prospects/projects.