Am i the only one.....

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I always wanted a mitchell & ness throwback jersey in highschool. But I'm glad I did not get one because catz in my neighborhood was getting killed over them. The gangbangers use to wait after school to rob kids for their jerseys; or wait at the bus stop. Catz use to wear their jersey at school; but then they would take them off when school ended and put on a white t and put their jersey in there backpacks. I'm 29 and I'm still going to by one.

Mitchell_Ness_Cleveland_Browns_32_1964_Jim_Brown_Throwback_White_Jersey.jpg

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I always wanted a mitchell & ness throwback jersey in highschool. But I'm glad I did not get one because catz in my neighborhood was getting killed over them. The gangbangers use to wait after school to rob kids for their jerseys; or wait at the bus stop.

Mitchell_Ness_Cleveland_Browns_32_1964_Jim_Brown_Throwback_White_Jersey.jpg
:huhldup:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Can't really think of anything right now but to get something from the scholastic flyer.
9f8f0109c8724e30f2d14b9f246c4346.jpg
My niece whipped out one of these bad boys last year and I was like :gladbron: 'they still have these??!?????!!!!'
Did y'all do the Flat Stanley project? We should do a coli version with :dahell:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My niece whipped out one of these bad boys last year and I was like :gladbron: 'they still have these??!?????!!!!'
Did y'all do the Flat Stanley project? We should do a coli version with :dahell:

I'm not sure what that is.

Is it like a sponsorship reading program?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Is flat Stanley the little man you mail him and the person takes pictures with it and it moves on to the next person.