Fantasy.
Who was dying to have one of these
When i was younger?
31U5WFXiuEL.jpg

t900blue.jpg

T900.jpg

All the cool kids in school had em.
When they came out with them colered jernts:banderas:
I remember crying in my room and cussing in my head. Lol it's when i started to realize if i wanted something i had to work for it and get it myself. Ha! The nostalgia took me back brehs:mjcry:
What do you remember begging your parents for when you were younger? I also remember wanting Jordan's never got em, and now that im an adult i can't ever see myself buying a pair.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This is too funny! I had many of skorts and gelly sandals. Lisa Frank was the shyt! I had a lisa frank notebook with the matching folders and pencils. The good old days when little girls actually looked like little girls.

Oversexualize your daughters brehs and brehettes...:to:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
i remember running along the wall of the drive-thru
looking for dimes on the ground
to play pinball game at the corner store

(yes, it used to cost a dime to play- actually a nickle but that ws before my time)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
This is too funny! I had many of skorts and gelly sandals. Lisa Frank was the shyt! I had a lisa frank notebook with the matching folders and pencils. The good old days when little girls actually looked like little girls.

Oversexualize your daughters brehs and brehettes...:to:
I wasn't allowed, long skirt and loafers for me. I remember when tennis skirts were in style and my cousin let me borrow hers. Of course my sister decided to magically come home early that day :ohlawd: the beating that i received, ripped the skirt off of me and made me get on my knees for like 2 hours.
I still didnt learn my lesson :heh: