Am i the only one who thinks Ice Cube is a **** in these Coors light commercials?

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ld: compared to his image when he was younger...i can see how u could draw that conclusion. I ain't gonna knock his hustle, shyt he still ain't as bad as Snoop :snoop:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
ice-cube-coors-light.jpg

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Maybe if it was any other beer but Coors Light come on breh shyt is the weakest lamest beer there is and this is coming from a light beer drinker.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
that bottle be givin him the :pacspit: :umad: every commercial. they need to gon and make one where it finally steal his bytch/bytches. dan bein 'gangsta' his manhood go down with each time :laugh:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Black celebrities will reduce themselves to anything when ther money gets low and Hollywood stops calling them. They must maintain the standard of living that they've become accustom to.the thought of going back to that street life in the hood or struggling financially is terrifying.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Black celebrities Celebrities in general will reduce themselves to anything when their money gets low and Hollywood stops calling them. They must maintain the standard of living that they've become accustom to.the thought of going back to that street regular life in the hood or struggling financially is terrifying.

Fixed that up for you.

Anyway, I hadn't seen these commercials before today. They were pretty funny to me.

Edit: Also when did Hollywood stop calling Cube? He was one of the funniest characters in a funny comedy just last year.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Whats he promoting, Alcohol
What is he - a muslim
who benefits - Ice Cube/Coors/White Folks
Who does it hurt - black people that get drunk and have misfortune and or become alcoholics.

I think Cube lost here.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: got damn in tlr every black man on tv or in a commercial is a c00n

Do yall really feel like this irl?
I remember being at a restaurant about 7 years ago and this commercial came on

And someone went "Sellout :pacspit"

I'm going :dwillhuh: "How is he selling out by doing a commercial for basketball?"