Am I the only one who think white people look the same?

Do you think white people look the same?

• Total voters

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Asians for me. I tried watching a movie about the Yakuza one time with subtitles, supposed to be a really good movie. I went in with such an open mind but I watched it and shut it off halfway cuz I couldn't figure out who was who so it ruined the storyline for me. Had no clue who the main character was. Then I'd be like :dwillhuh: I thought that breh died 20 min ago :dahell:

Was this one:

photo_05.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Asians for me. I tried watching a movie about the Yakuza one time, supposed to be a really good movie. I went in with such an open mind but I watched it and shut it off halfway cuz I couldn't figure out who was who so it ruined the storyline for me. Had no clue who the main character was. Then I'd be like :dwillhuh: I thought that breh died 20 min ago :dahell:
on the real tho--my best friend hangs out with a huge group of asian folks and I started hanging out with them, we'd all do drugs and get fukked up, the only one who I remembered their name was the one asian dude who was like 6'3, the rest it was IMPOSSIBLE to learn their name because they were all so similar looking :heh:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:ld:No not really. Whites like blacks are diverse. I can always tell the difference between a german, Slavic, Irish and Italian people. I can tell the difference between a southern Italian and a Northern Italian. But then again I do study anthropology in my part time.