Am I the only one who pulls out with a rubber?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I feel you breh

Sometimes you just don't want no chances :wow:

Next time don't even come in her mouth either. Bytch might store some nut under her tongue and rub it in the p*ssy after you leave :troll:
I usually let it off in her mouth or face… cuzz sometimes the nut can fill up the rubber. I got big nuts and let off big nut

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Have you ever got it fukced up and didn't pull out, but the condom did break?

That's the reason I pull out even with a condom.

I'm not giving a direct hit even by accident.
Yeah I had a scare years ago. Hoe was like “cum inside me. I like to feel the rubber “ then she called me 2-3 weeks later tombot her period late… never did that again

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:dead:

Sounds like my pops. He swear everybody was gay unless they was a foul nikka like Bobby Womack

Bobby Womack was a gangsta .. :pachaha:

" On February 26, 1965, 77 days after Sam Cooke's death, 20-year-old Womack and Cooke's widow Barbara Cooke, who was 10 years his senior, attempted to marry at the Los Angeles county courthouse.[33][34][12] Womack wore one of Cooke's suits to the courthouse and the media was present to record the event, but their application was rejected. According to the Los Angeles Sentinel, it was denied because Womack was under 21 years old and did not have his parents' permission to marry. They were finally married on March 5, the day after his 21st birthday.[13] Their marriage was considered a scandal by some in the music business and Womack found himself ostracized in the soul music world.[4][11] Womack's brothers turned against him, as did his audiences and disc jockeys.[12][15] Cooke's family was also enraged. His brothers Charles and David Cook broke Womack's jaw during an attack at a hotel in Chicago.[13][35] Womack later claimed he initially went to Barbara's side to console her following Cooke's death for fear that if she were left alone, she would "do something crazy."[36]

In 1970, Womack and Barbara separated after she discovered he was having an affair with his 17-year-old stepdaughter Linda Cooke (daughter of Barbara and Sam Cooke).[37][38] In the ensuing tussle, Barbara fired a gun at her husband and the bullet grazed his head.[38][4] Their divorce was finalized in 1971.[39] According to Womack, Linda never spoke to her mother again.[40]

Womack married his second wife Evelyn Evans when he was 29.[41] She was his personal secretary.[42]

On December 31, 1975, Womack married his third wife, 19-year-old Regina Banks.[41] Together they had three children. In the early 1990s, Regina left him and went to New York.[37] They later remarried in 2013.[38] "

They shoulda had K-Ci play him in a biopic a long time ago .. :wow:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
charlie always been suspect.. my dad would argue with my mom ...saying cut that fakkit ass nikka off...if he came on the radio

200w.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

wasn't no gap albums in my house..lol
lol ya dad a real nikka. They said Luther was gay too… and Prince seemed gay as hell too

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
lol ya dad a real nikka. They said Luther was gay too… and Prince seemed gay as hell too
he never said anything bad bout prince... but rick james... lol... boy u gotta hear the stories about the stone city band

my uncle did security for a lot of artist.. so he brought lil bro( my pops) on ... last time he ever did anything with rick ..nikka said he gone remain local..too many weirdos outside of texas lol

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I always used to pull out and pull the condom off then nut on the chick. Very rarely would nut in the condom. Not that it was to prevent pregnancy, I just always felt nutting with a condom on was weird.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Have you ever got it fukced up and didn't pull out, but the condom did break?

That's the reason I pull out even with a condom.

I'm not giving a direct hit even by accident.
Last time I used one that happened. I busted and was like "Goddamn these condoms are GREAT :ahh:!!! Then I pulled out and only saw that the ring was on and was like :merchant:. That moment overshadowed what was a good nut, some good p*ssy, and a good fukk session :snoop: