Am I the only one who liked 2 pac's movie Bullet?

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
by the way there's 2 funny things about this movie

1-there's a scene with Big Stretch (RIP) from the Live Squad in it so you know the movie was made in '94 despite being released after Pac died

2-Jay Z's "in my life time (Jaz O remix)" is the opening song on the closing credits....easily one of Jay's best songs ever. Thought it was funny that Jay would have a song in a Pac movie.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Product Description
Bullet (DVD)
bullet.jpg

Bullet Mickey Rourke and rap music star Tupac Shakur, in one of his final film roles, star in this gritty urban thriller about what it takes to survive on the street. Also starring Ted Levine, it's a stylish mix of brutality and revenge, it journeys into the dark and underground world of two men who share a bitter hatred and grudging respect. Like Pulp Fiction it is one of the new breed of action films-powerful, violent and real.

Amazon.com
Mickey Rourke is Butch "Bullet" Stein and the late Tupac Shakur is Tank in this stylish, Julien Temple-directed crime drama. Narrative is secondary to atmosphere in the violent, yet sensitive tale of an ex-con (Rourke) attempting to adjust to life on the outside. The minute Bullet emerges from the pen, however, the blood and profanity begin to flow just as freely as the references to Dali and Picasso (his younger brother is an artist). His drug problem is bad enough, but the biggest threat comes from the Kangol-sporting, eye-patched Tank, who intends to get his revenge for the eye Bullet took from him. Classical music and opera, meanwhile, bump up against hip-hop and Barry White. Despite the billing, this is Rourke's show all the way and Tupac's part is quite small in comparison. Ted Levine (The Silence of the Lambs) and Adrien Brody (The Pianist) star as Bullet's eccentric brothers. --Kathleen C. Fennessy

Here's the link to stream the movie:
http://www.videobash.com/video_show/mermi-bullet-1996-627619

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
cant even remember the film.. havent seen it since 2003?

i need to re-watch pacs movies.. juice and gridlock'd are the only ones I remember vividly

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It was a good movie..

not the best "Pac movie"

Probably his least interesting character.

Gang Related, Gridlock'd, etc etc had characters with far more depth.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
by the way there's 2 funny things about this movie

1-there's a scene with Big Stretch (RIP) from the Live Squad in it so you know the movie was made in '94 despite being released after Pac died

2-Jay Z's "in my life time (Jaz O remix)" is the opening song on the closing credits....easily one of Jay's best songs ever. Thought it was funny that Jay would have a song in a Pac movie.

Not to mention New Kids on the Block's Donnie Whalberg as a gangster in that scene as well :troll::pachaha:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
It's a bleak movie. Strange characters like the crazy military brother. The dialogue is disjointed and jumps all over the place without fleshing anything out.

Above The Rim is way better IMO.