Am I the only one who hates the Darkened Arenas During Basketball games?

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
It's fine by me. I remember when the Lakers went to that dimmed look about a decade ago. It gave the appearance (I guess appropriately, being in LA) of it being more of a performance of sorts than a sporting event, with the players being in the "spotlight".

Besides, like 2Quik said, it kept the focus on the action on the court, not who all was in the stands/on the sideline. It's a distinctive look, and I think it's pretty cool. :yeshrug:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:mjtf: You gotta be bored as hell to even notice that let alone have it actually distract you from the game

I hope Corona takes more people like you out cuz this level of nitpicking/entitlement is ridiculous :scust:
u need to see a therapist b

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:mjtf: You gotta be bored as hell to even notice that let alone have it actually distract you from the game

I hope Corona takes more people like you out cuz this level of nitpicking/entitlement is ridiculous :scust:

Wishing death on someone over the dimming of lights in a game is some cac shyt. :dahell:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

14292287-angry-man-with-laptop-computer-pointing.jpg

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do any other arenas do it besides Staples/MSG/Barclays?

I always took it as a nod to the theatre style lighting for the two markets.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

someone hire this man a prostitute ASAP :damn:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Never noticed the lighting I’m usually close to the floor

but I absolutely hate all of the dumb ass music they play
I don’t wanna hear a basketball game not a wack ass radio station

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

who hurt you breh? :dahell: