Am I the only one that's not into dookie braids?

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
i don't like them because back in middle school, there was this girl named marticia, and i'm sorry but she wasn't that attractive, kinda unkempt. anyway, she would always pick on this kid named steven. dude was gay, i'm convinced, but that's neither here nor there. the bullying went on for months until it finally came to a head. marticia was fukkin with steve again and the n!gga snapped. he didn't yell at her or even hit her. he just started shaking the sh!t out of her (and steven wasn't a small dude). he kept shaking and shaking that b!tch until dookie braids started flying all across the classroom. smacking up against the chalkboard, desks, hitting people and sliding across the floor - all until she was a bald-headed mess. the teacher was in shock, the class was in tears, and the room reeked.

everytime i see dookie braids i think of that smell. so no, i'm not into them.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
i don't like them because back in middle school, there was this girl named marticia, and i'm sorry but she wasn't that attractive, kinda unkempt. anyway, she would always pick on this kid named steven. dude was gay, i'm convinced, but that's neither here nor there. the bullying went on for months until it finally came to a head. marticia was fukkin with steve again and the n!gga snapped. he didn't yell at her or even hit her. he just started shaking the sh!t out of her (and steven wasn't a small dude). he kept shaking and shaking that b!tch until dookie braids started flying all across the classroom. smacking up against the chalkboard, desks, hitting people and sliding across the floor - all until she was a bald-headed mess. the teacher was in shock, the class was in tears, and the room reeked.

everytime i see dookie braids i think of that smell. so no, i'm not into them.
:patrice:
:mjpls:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I needs to pull on something so she knows I run things

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Eh...u haven't lived til u smashed a chick from the back pulling her braids and watching her booty ripple:yeshrug:....chix with dreads too:ohlawd:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
What a random ass topic breh :russ:

And I love em on women :noah:
I saw a girl with them on YouTube and it reminded me of this girl I was trying to get with it, who didn't look good with them lol. I never said shyt to her though bout it. They ain't for me, no c00n shyt.