Am I the only one that thinks the government patrols the coli?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
truth. y'all know the man power things take? they got programs for the internet not no staff of hundreds of thousands of people searching and monitoring websites. lol
That's my main problem with this conspiracy theory. Of course this website is being monitored, so is your e-mail, but the government combs through metadata at such a rate that it's pretty hard for them to find anything unless your blatantly talking about committing acts of terrorism. Unless they have serious suspicion or require some kind of entrapment they would never send a man to do a computer's job. I read somewhere that out of the massive amount of data they collect, only about 4% or so leads to arrests.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
what makes you think ur male co-workers are lurking? did u leave ur screen up and they looked over your shoulder on some nosey shyt?
Yes. I'm on break while on here and they walk up from behind like 'what's up milk n cookies!!!!' It's happened like 3-4 times. By at least two different dudes.

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
If they do we are WAR READY
thiefs-theme-o.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They do with everything. .....

But I know for a fact most of these posters who like to argue and be divisive are white pretending to be black

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
They do with everything. .....

But I know for a fact most of these posters who like to argue and be divisive are white pretending to be black
Working on behalf of who?

1. A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used. Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting. Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth. As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped. However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I wish there was an Antic00n Agency that sent Feds here to make nikkas stop the "pawg" bullshyt. I'll gladly pay taxes to eradicate cavebytch worship.