Am I the only one that Margot Robbie looks like Jaime Pressly?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd take that gif with a grain of salt. Hollywood is notorious for using body doubles for nude/seductive scenes. Unless her face was shown without a camera cut, that may be someone else.
exactly, like that pawg everyone kept swearing up and down was Rachel Adams was really a body double.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Jaime+Pressly.jpg
rochelle-aytes-during-the-disney-abc-tca-winter-press-tour-movies-44f683a84163b3523afe57c2e008bc8c-smaller-62.jpg
Margot-Robbie-030315-1-640x426.jpg

Distant cousin

ebtdoEq.jpg

Fixed you post. Y'all nikkas need to really consider uploading pics to a dependable image hosting site like Imgur before post it on the forum.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y'all need to list some noteable movies with Pressly in her Prime. I didn't know her till "My Name is Earl", so she's always been just an above-average chick at best to me.
Someone just posted a gif of her bear ass stratling a dude. She actually has ass. Margot has no titties and no ass. If she doesnt weigh 105 pounds, shes trash.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Y'all need to list some noteable movies with Pressly in her Prime. I didn't know her till "My Name is Earl", so she's always been just an above-average chick at best to me.
u really only need to see poison ivy: the new seduction to see jaime in her prime or u could just look at her playboy pics
xDd180Q.jpg

SiAICdi.jpg

gS8rFFV.jpg

Lxbu87O.jpg
Someone just posted a gif of her bear ass stratling a dude. She actually has ass. Margot has no titties and no ass. If she doesnt weigh 105 pounds, shes trash.
i believe that was a body double but i could be wrong, havent seen the movie in a while....i do agree jaime has the better body because she has bigger breast, i think there butts cancel each other out

Last edited by a moderator: