Am I the only one that gets creeped out by Tim Curry?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Tim Curry's a legend :blessed:

Let's not forget his greatest role.

tumblr_m4s9qkayQt1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

motherfukking smashing, brehs

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Did you all know that he was the original voice for The Joker for Batman: The Animated Series? Apparently, Bruce Timm and company thought his voice was too creepy so they eventually recast the role with Mark Hamill, and Mark had to come in and over dub a handful of episodes that he had already recorded. I bet somewhere out there in some WB basement, there are tapes of Curry's Joker voice. I can only imagine what it was like:

:wow:

Kevin Conroy said that he was fantastic, but he understood why they recast him because he was waaaay to scary for children. I honestly can't imagine The Joker w/o Mark's voice, but it definitely would've interesting to hear.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did you all know that he was the original voice for The Joker for Batman: The Animated Series? Apparently, Bruce Timm and company thought his voice was too creepy so they eventually recast the role with Mark Hamill, and Mark had to come in and over dub a handful of episodes that he had already recorded. I bet somewhere out there in some WB basement, there are tapes of Curry's Joker voice. I can only imagine what it was like:

:wow:

Kevin Conroy said that he was fantastic, but he understood why they recast him because he was waaaay to scary for children. I honestly can't imagine The Joker w/o Mark's voice, but it definitely would've interesting to hear.

yea i remember them talking about that one of the animated series dvds. wouldve been col to see him voice the joker. shyt it can still happen

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
he was up for the joker role in batman 89 also before they cast nicholson

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

Yeah, Curry had nikkas afraid to get in the shower after this scene.