Am I the only one really disgusted at how some fukkboys describe sex?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I hate discussing sex with men around. They make it so vulgar and repulsive. When talking with ladies it's never that disgusting.
full

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh that's you..:sas1:. Oh okay.

It's cool, ima go to a science convention and chop it up with scientists even though I ain't been in a lab. Explicitly.
So, I can't have male friends, coworkers, acquaintances, etc. who discuss sex explicitly in my presence? Have you ever been to a high school, a college campus? Hearing dudes discuss sex makes me not a virgin? :dead: OK, buddy.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
So, I can't have male friends, coworkers, acquaintances, etc. who discuss sex explicitly in my presence? Have you ever been to a high school, a college campus? Hearing dudes discuss sex makes me not a virgin? :dead: OK, buddy.

:russell:

Just shame the devil.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that sex is all that important to a lot of men. It's either to increase numbers or experience. Women are more emotionally tied to it that's why we want fantasy and all that other bullshyt you see on tv or read in books. Men just want a nut. Not sure how you would expect them to talk about it.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I feel that men can make women uncomfortable with their explanation of sex and their sexual experiences... But women can do that as well. The only thing that bothers me is when all they want to do is talk about sex. I could be talking about something that has absolutely nothing to do with sex but its made sexual....:martin:. I'm like just cut the crap nobody wants to talk about sex all of the time.