Am I the only one really disgusted at how some fukkboys describe sex?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol. Was hanging w/some nikkas and it was like they were trying their HARDEST to come up w/the most vile sayings.

Schools starting back up. Gonna miss hanging around older men (the game) and having to be bombarded by these young broke punks

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I hate discussing sex with men around. They make it so vulgar and repulsive. When talking with ladies it's never that disgusting.

55878701.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What? You dudes should be blocked from the sex threads here. Y'all are vile with it.

Oh MY BAD, I thought you were talking about IRL. I was fixing to say, women are just as filthy as men. But I don't frequent this board so....

EDIT, dont yall have a thread about eggplants or some shyt. That's not conservative at all.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh MY BAD, I thought you were talking about IRL. I was fixing to say, women are just as filthy as men. But I don't frequent this board so....

EDIT, dont yall have a thread about eggplants or some shyt. That's not conservative at all.
Yes, I started that thread :dead: Only women are in it, and it's lovely. Men make sex disgusting.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I hate discussing sex with men around. They make it so vulgar and repulsive. When talking with ladies it's never that disgusting.
@bcrusaderw being a straight man that actually feels like he has real female friends, I can say some of the conversations are way dirtier than when i chop it up with the fellas..WAY dirtier lol
Which they're free to do but I'm just saying

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Men probably do that for the sake of what I call "mood shattering humor". Sex can be a very uncomfortable topic when spoken about seriously between men for too long. The subconscious starts fearing that unless a crude joke is thrown the conversation may naturally lead down a path that the whole group will not be able to return from.
:manny:
God forbid nikkas get too comfortable sharing their sexual quirks and turn-offs and someone says:
"Well I really enjoy it when my girl puts her finger in my ass. Do any of you guys find that strangely stimulating as well?":ld:

So part of talking about sex between dudes is not letting things get to that point. It's a very strange social dynamic to watch play out in real life. It gets amusing when you really see it happen for what it is; nikkas trying to share their experiences amongst each other without letting too much of their curiosity spill out their mouth.
:pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Men probably do that for the sake of what I call "mood shattering humor". Sex can be a very uncomfortable topic when spoken about seriously between men for too long. The subconscious starts fearing that unless a crude joke is thrown the conversation may naturally lead down a path that the whole group will not be able to return from.
:manny:
God forbid nikkas get too comfortable sharing their sexual quirks and turn-offs and someone says:
"Well I really enjoy it when my girl puts her finger in my ass. Do any of you guys find that strangely stimulating as well?":ld:

So part of talking about sex between dudes is not letting things get to that point. It's a very strange social dynamic to watch play out in real life. It gets amusing when you really see it happen for what it is; nikkas trying to share their experiences amongst each other without letting too much of their curiosity spill out their mouth.
:pachaha:
You've got an understanding of human psychology that's razor sharp!
There is an aspect of this among women too. Fear of being shamed as a hoe or too loose...