Am I the only one feeling Vado here?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:laugh: at not knowing my history. You really think Em had the city on lock like that :what: nikkas respect him and what he has done that about it. And you're right there might be some nikkas that can spit better than Sean. Them nikkas ain't never gonna be shyt tho. :laugh: at you thinking most nikkas care about that rapity rap shyt here anymore. Only nikkas who care about that shyt are the underground heads. Them days are over with. The youth here dictates the scene here now. Sean is at the forefront of Detroit rap. Deal with it.

he is not at the forefront of shyt, stoopid.

when eminem created why detroit has mainstream permeation.

you one of them dumbass dudes,..who knows nuffin and ignores the real reasoning and facts.

no nikka who barely sells records,..

can trump what an artist who goes diamond does in the same genre.

especially when that artist is exactly the drawing cause and created the profitability of the region.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
he is not at the forefront of shyt, stoopid.

when eminem created why detroit has mainstream permeation.

you one of them dumbass dudes,..who knows nuffin and ignores the real reasoning and facts.

no nikka who barely sells records,..

can trump what an artist who goes diamond does in the same genre.

especially when that artist is exactly the drawing cause and created the profitability of the region.

art barr

I'm talking about him being at the forefront of the new era Detroit rap scene. You out of towner nikkas really think Em ran the city like that :what: Yeah Em was the first rapper to blow up from Detroit on a mainstream level but that was than. Big Sean is that nikka in the city now. Anyways expect a Em and Big Sean collab in the near future.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm talking about him being at the forefront of the new era Detroit rap scene. You out of towner nikkas really think Em ran the city like that :what: Yeah Em was the first rapper to blow up from Detroit on a mainstream level but that was than. Big Sean is that nikka in the city now. Anyways expect a Em and Big Sean collab in the near future.

dawg,.....

you talembout from a small pool of rap fans' perspective.

you are not tslembout from a cultural perspective.

who cares about non culturized fans who feel disenfranchised, from a culture they do not care about.

all because they disrespect a culture. then, think they can recreate a certain aesthetic.

to place a few artist they like for fake reasons based off payola.

you dudes don't run shyt culturally and that is why no one respect your choices.

sean runs nuffin but some non-culturized stans disenfranchised imaginary feelings of want.

also,..when he does do a song with eminem.

he will be marginalized and have his draw disrupted.

like every other wack sellout.

who did a record with eminem.

so i hope it comes out to a payola radio station near you, real soon.

i can not wait,..so it will the last.

i have to hear of this bullshyt redhot lover tone, mixed lil zane with gigantism weak wack ass rapper.

art barr

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
dawg,....younjust threw a real developing emcee under the bus.
for a wack revenue grab phoney amd toy.

nikka puh-lease and real talk vado would serve big sean.

plus has way more indepth content than big sean.

you must be out ya goof ass mind,..if you going to vouch for that sell out sean over vado, b!

get real,...ain't no sellout nikka like sean on an emcee like vado level skill or cultural wise.

big sean is fukk'n lil zane without the lil, b!!

art barr
U must have got me confused, heres what I said about Sean
Sean's pretty corny too, dont let the cosigns fool you. There's a lot of nikkas "on the forefront" who can't rap
Do you disagree with that, or did you just not read :youngsabo:
yeah the first part of his verse was fire :mindblown:

he went out of pocket a lil later tho :ld:
the lines before the beat stops and he says the boss lean line
it's still dope though :jawalrus:

That verse was dude's best performance so far

But even still, he was tripping over himself in double time and not enunciating well enough at all... compared to Banks, who gave him a flow to run with

The gulf in skills alone between Banks and Vado makes me :mindblown: that anyone takes Vado remotely seriously. Then you add in Banks' ear for beats, work ethic, and (slightly) more diverse subject matter.... the two rappers show the difference between who people should and shouldn't take seriously IMO, theres no contest.

I put it like this.... who has Vado outshone on a feature :youngsabo: