Am i the only n1gga that becomes no longer interested after smashing a broad 3 times?

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I used to be like that but I just turned 25 and I'm feelin the :flabbynsick:ness kicking in

I still mess around with random females here and there but I'm not in the game like that. No active pursuit or hard work put in for these hoes
I get what I can and my standards are pretty low

this minus 2 years...

:snoop: but :lolbron: at the same

Daps
Reppin
NULL
afta i fukk a broad 3 times, its over with...that hoe 3 and out!

all that bullshyt i fed her:

"i love you :ufdup: and only you baby"

"i wanna spend the rest of my life with you girl" :thumbsup: :win:

is out the door after i bust them guts up 3 times and then its on to the next :shaq:

i don't think im ever gonna get married, gonna keep running thru hoes :win:

This comes off as :duck: to me.

You're telling females you love them after less than 3 times smashing? A guy who's telling a chick he wants to spend the rest of his life with her right off the bat isn't even getting to smash 3 times. You sure its you and not them losing interest? :usure:

Females lose interest fast in a guy who pulls that love talk so soon. The bullshytting shouldn't come into play until later.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I mostly get like this when i smash dudes, after a week or so they get kinda stretched out and its on 2 the next 1

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This comes off as :duck: to me.

You're telling females you love them after less than 3 times smashing? A guy who's telling a chick he wants to spend the rest of his life with her right off the bat isn't even getting to smash 3 times. You sure its you and not them losing interest? :usure:

Females lose interest fast in a guy who pulls that love talk so soon. The bullshytting shouldn't come into play until later.

:russ: I was thinking the same exact thing. A guy saying I love you after the 3rd time :shaq2: comes off as creepy.